Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Fixer's Travel Reviews of Week Eight



WEEK EIGHT

CINCINNATI -12 vs UCan’t- I’ll be in Cincinnati in a few weeks for a wedding… well, actually, I’ll be in Dayton… Now I’m really depressed…

TOLEDO -14½ @ UMusn’t- The only reason Toledo exists is because some assholes decided to dig a ditch so their shit would flow somewhere else…

F$U -6½ @ The Institute- Since there’s nothing at all wrong with Atlanta, I’ll let it rip on Tallahassee: There’s no more horrible kind of trash than Panhandle Trash. And any police force that would arrest George Clinton for smoking crack in the Shell parking lot deserves all the hate in the world…

TEXAS A&M +6 @ Ole Piss- Oxnard is one of those towns that actually has some kool people but they’re overshadowed by the sounds of angry rednecks wanting ethnic cleansing and more Golden Corrals.

COLORADO +2½ @ Nice Beaver!- Corvallis is one of the most intelligent cities in the country, and they show off this accomplishment by hosting one of the yearly Kinetic Sculpture Races…

TEMPLE +3 @ East Cack-a-Lackie- Hurricane Floyd decimated Greenville back in ’99, it wouldn’t have been so bad if everyone didn’t just lay on their sofas watching “Freejack” instead of getting stuck in the rising water…

OHIO U -3 @ Buffalo Chips- Ah, the age old argument as to when & where some obese yankee dumped some fatty chicken pieces in hot oil and covered them in butter and pepper sauce… Since then every jabronis in the upstate area claims that their great uncle Vinnie was the originator of high cholesterol…

CLEMSON -6 @ Moons Over my Hammy- I used to do some work with the Port of Miami, and their director used to offer me FREE cruise tickets. Needless to say, I still have my spleen & none of my children(that I know of) have been thrown overboard due to my addiction to gambling on Jai Alai or stone crabs…




Selah…


No comments:

Post a Comment