Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Fixer's "Layin' It On The Trends" WEEK SIX Prognostications





WEEK SIX

For the most part, all of this week’s games are going to look very similar. Methinks the method to my madness will payoff big time with some road favorites as the numbers just don’t add up. Week 5 is traditionally an upset weekend so the jabronis setting lines in week 6 can be expected to be a bit sloppy like Poppie after cleaning some clocks last week…


DUKE -12 @ The Killbot Factory- About week 6 of every season is when the Black Knights start hitting the wall…And not that weak wall that even the EMU linemen couldn’t break down. I’m talking a serious Supermax prison wall…

BAYLOR -44 @ Dust In The Wind- I recently found out that Kansas has a third song that I had no idea they sang. So I guess their sets at the Nebraska State Fair are 17 minutes long instead of 13…

LOUISIANA TECH -10½ @ The Cloak & Daggers- Elliot from ET has an imaginary friend who he plays Atari with and gets caught up in some espionage and bad acting… I was honestly obsessed with this movie in the 4th grade as much as I was with why my pants got tight every time my 23yr old teacher walked by…

APPALACHIAN ST -15 @ The Pink Panthers- The Ant & The Aardvark was my favorite cartoon in the Pink Panther’s Show rotation. And the theme song to The Inspector was stuck in my head from age 9 to 16…

MICHIGAN ST -14 @ The State University of Toxic Waste- The only time I have ever been in New Jersey, I was stuck in Atlantic City for 4 days, getting propositioned by hookers and drinking at a hotel bar being served by a guy with Tourette’s…

AKRON -7 ½ @ Michigan Directional School #251- I’m part North Georgia Cherokee Indian, and the school nicknames never bothered me, but what did was all the tacky touristy bullshit that every Native American camping & rafting spot thought they had to overdo itself with…

BOISE ST -15 @ The Cow College of Colorado- One time, I was sooo high, I… ummm, not gonna go there. You can’t deny Colorado’s balls of steel for legalizing nor can you ignore the MILLIONS of dollars they’re raking in each month in tax revenue… Too bad I live in the Dirty South, a place so ignorant they think up new ways to fuck us all over every year, month, week, hour… “HEY! Let’s blame our ignorance, stupidity, racism, & judgmental attitudes all on religion!”

TEMPLE -16 vs The Medical College of Louisiana- At this rate, it will take the Green Wave Athletic Department 52 years to break even on building that new stadium. There aren’t enough back alley cough syrup Hurricanes and $5 handies to do it any faster…




Selah…



No comments:

Post a Comment