Thursday, November 5, 2015

Week Ten of The Fixer's Pick'em Madness




WEEK TEN

MARSHALL +3 @ Middle Tennessee- It’s “The Battle For the I-65, I-69, & I-64 Trophy”, which is just a spittoon that mainly used by truckers along that route to piss in so they don’t have to stop at Rest Areas and disturb all the freaks looking for sex…

UTSA -10 vs Old Dominion- Your school opened in 1969, you started playing football in 2011, and your school president’s name is Ricardo Romo. What could possibly go wrong???

COLORADO ST -11 @ Wyoming- These two school have played the “Border War” aka pillow-fought each other every year since 1946, and the victor gets to take home the Bronze Boot. The boot was worn in the Vietnam War by Cpt. Dan J. Romero, an Army ROTC instructor at CSU between 1967 & 1969. Each year leading up to the contest, the game ball is carried in a running shuttle relay by the ROTC of the visiting team along US 287 to the Colorado–Wyoming border, where the home team's ROTC receives it and runs the game ball to the stadium hosting the game. The trophy is guarded by the ROTC unit of the past year's winning school during the game… Thanks Wiki...

APPALACHIAN ST -10½ vs Arkansas St- Looks like that stretch of overrated high school coaches bolting Jonesboro for greener pastures is drying up.

IOWA -7 @ Indiana- This is one of those games that’s played every year but you never see anything about it, hear anything about it, or even remember who won or lost it.

MICHIGAN ST -6 @ Nebraska- You know what’s bugging the shit out of me? Why are assholes putting Yeti cooler stickers on their cars & trucks? Is that something you really want to brag about? “Hey, I’m such a douchebag that I spent $500 on a fucking cooler, then thought everyone would envy me if I put a sticker on my car letting everyone know I bought one. But in reality, I’m such an insecure loser, that I really just want to fit into this warped fucking society where goddamn cooler stickers on trucks are a thing…”

WESTERN MICHIGAN -14 vs Ball St- I have no fucking idea which fucking day of the week this game is on, for all I know it was played yesterday, who the fuck cares, no one is watching this fucking garbage anyway…

TEMPLE -14 @ SMU- Isn’t it great that we’ve gotten to the point in conference consolidation that we get such tremendous matchup as this one here... I mean, at 8pm EST on Saturday night, screw the Tide & Tigers, the Noles & Clemson, and all the rest. I’m going to show up at a sports bar and request that the biggest television be put on the game being played in front of 3,700 people in Dallas…

AIR FORCE -17 vs Army- The Black Knights have only beaten the Centrifical Air Force 3 times since that time Michael Dukakis tried to become president. Or was it Jon Lovitz???

  

Selah…

No comments:

Post a Comment