Friday, November 21, 2014

The Atlanta Fixer's WEEK 13 Picks

WEEK 13


SOUTH ALABAMA +25½ @ South Carolina- I was a young lad growing up in Mobile when my parents tried to get me to be an alien in the film “Close Encounters of the Third Kind”, but Steven Speilberg wanted to sleep with my mom…

FRESNO ST +8 @ Nevada- The last time I was skiing we were in Tahoe, and tried to recreate “Hot Dog: The Movie” by sleeping with some ski bunny… Instead I dislocated my elbow and ended up in a hot tub with some dude named Stan…

GEORGIA STATE +40 @ Clemson- GSU wants to buy Turner Field once the Braves and their racist fans flee to the white-as-rice suburbs of Cobb County. Good luck selling $8 bags of peanuts and finding people with the proper temperament to toss people out of the Chop House…

FLORIDA ATLANTIC +7 @ Middle Tennessee- I bought a $95 tie at a boutique in Boca Raton in a jam before a big meeting. The botox-faced harlot turned her nose up in the air as if I had just farted… Well, I had…

TULANE +19 @ East Carolina- My fondest memory of the Greenville metropolis was reading the newspaper and seeing that Five Guys was just voted “Best Burger in Town”…

SOUTH FLORIDA +18½ @ Memphis- Before Gonzo & I burned down Fayetteville & Ft Smith a few weeks ago, we stopped off in Mud City to watch trashy 18yr old kids vomit on Beale Street after drinking GBH Margaritas

MARYLAND +5 @ Michigan- I’ve always liked turtles, but my psychiatrist told me that some of my biggest issues have to deal with being terrorized by Testudo at the 1977 Hall of Fame Bowl…

PENN ST -6 @ Illinois- If I see one more f-ing commercial with talking babies I’m gonna climb to the top of the tallest building with a rifle and shoot myself… So shut up Tim Brewster, you’re a shitty fucking coach for a shitty fucking school with no hope of ever being halfway decent…

CALIFORNIA + 5½ vs Stanford- The Golden Bears have lost 4 straight in The Big Game, but the big news on campus is the new soda tax that should help combat the rise in diabetes among Asian & Indian exchange students, we’ve all but given up on all the stagnant doughboy Americans… I just invested in leg amputation devices… ‘Merica!!!

OREGON ST +7 @ Washington- With the house-cleaning that the Huskies’ new coach is doing, we can only expect the same kind of blood lines to pop up down the coast in Los Angeles… Anyone who can get to a UDub game regardless of the team’s standing, I suggest you hit it, the new stadium is awe-inspiring…

UTSA +9½ @ Western Kentucky- Roadrunner coach Larry Coker invited the fathers of all his players to make the trip up to Bowling Green so they’d be able to tour the Corvette factory,  gearing them up for their midlife crisis likely to hit them in the face in about 7 years…

SOUTHERN CAL +3½ @ UCLA- National hack sports writers have little use for Cody Kessler, he plays for a boring team who has a shitty defense and he has put up consistent  numbers, good enough to get consideration for awards. But he doesn’t steal, or drive drunk, or beat up his girlfriend, so no one wants to tell us more about a good kid with good skills… 


Selah...

No comments:

Post a Comment